A New Place Called 'Better'

    The year 2020 has been tremendously difficult, challenging, and so hurtful. How did I manage to keep my head above water this year? I could not have achieved anything in 2020 without the amazing support of friends and family. Honestly, I kept going because of them.

    If anyone had told me that in the year 2020, I would publish a new book chapter focused on "superhero chemistry" and two articles in both Nature and Nature Chemistry focusing on achieving equity in the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) disciplines, I would not have believed it. In addition, I actually officiated my little sister's wedding this year! Furthermore, I turned 50 years old in 2020, which actually still shocks me. There were so many milestones achieved in 2020. However, like all of you, I am looking forward to the year 2021. In other words, I am truly looking forward to new spaces and places called 'better.' Happy New Year everyone!

Sibrina

#HappyNewYear2021



Comments

  1. ...As I would say my dear niece,All of your Accomplishment has been just awesome to the MAX,I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. สล็อต ออนไลน์ เป็นแบบเกม เว็บไซต์สล็อต สล็อตออนไลน์ ยอดนิยมแล้วก็เป็นที่ชอบใจอย่างยิ่งสำหรับผู้เล่นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ขณะนี้ด้วยต้นแบบเกมส์ มาแรงและแตกดี แตกง่ายที่สุด ของเรา พีจีสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  3. slot xo สำหรับผู้ใดกันที่กำลังมองหาเว็บไซต์รวมสล็อต pgslot ที่ดีเยี่ยมที่สุดศูนย์รวมค่ายเกมชั้นหนึ่งก็เกม slotxo เยอะเอามาไว้ภายในเว็บไซต์แห่งนี้บริการระบบฝาก-ถอนแบบออโต้

    ReplyDelete
  4. บทความ pg slot แหล่งรวมบทความสล็อต เว็บไซต์พนันสล็อตออนไลน์ ที่ได้รับความนิยมที่มาพร้อมทั้ง PG Slot เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ ประสิทธิภาพ น่าเล่นที่ใครๆก็ต่างมีความสนใจอย่างยิ่ง

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finding Another Beautician

Unsung Chemist: Dr. Booker T. W. White (1907 - 1990)